Preliminary Information Form
one) Name, number of the goods or services subject to the contract, sales price including VAT, payment method and basic characteristics
Sales Price (VAT included) :
Shipping fee :
Payment Method and Plan :
Delivery address :
Delivery Person :
Billing address :
• On the order summary page the total amount of the order will be paid in installments.
• By organizing campaigns, your bank may apply a number of installments higher than the number of installments you have chosen, and services such as installment repayment may be provided. Such campaigns are at the discretion of your bank and, if it is within the knowledge of our company, our pages provide information about the campaigns.
• Your credit card will be reflected in your credit card summary by your bank by dividing the order total by the number of installments as of the date of account cut. The Bank may not distribute the installment amounts evenly over the months considering the differences. The creation of your detailed payment plan is at the discretion of your bank.
4) The Consumer (BUYER) has the right to withdraw from this Distance Sale Contract within 14 (fourteen) days without giving any reason and without paying penalties. The period of right of withdrawal is the date on which the contract is established in the contracts relating to the performance of the service; In the contract for the delivery of goods, the consumer or the third party designated by the consumer begins on the day the goods are delivered. However, the consumer may use the right of withdrawal from the establishment of the contract to the delivery of the goods. In determining the right of withdrawal period;
a) For goods that are subject to a single order and delivered separately, the day on which the consumer or the third party designated by the consumer receives the final goods,
b) For goods consisting of more than one part, the day when the consumer or the third party designated by the consumer receives the last part,
c) Contracts in which regular delivery of goods is made for a certain period shall be taken as the basis on the day the consumer or the third party designated by the consumer receives the first goods. Before the expiration date of your withdrawal notice ******. com You can use the easy refund option on your personal membership page on. The carrier which is foreseen within the scope of your right of withdrawal is the cargo company where the ordered product is delivered to you, *******. com The easy return option on your personal membership page in explains the details of your return.
The consumer may not exercise his right of withdrawal in the following contracts:
a) Contracts for goods or services whose price varies due to fluctuations in the financial markets and which are not under the control of the SELLER or the supplier.
b) Contracts relating to goods prepared in line with the wishes or personal needs of the consumer.
c) Contracts for the delivery of goods which may be quickly degraded or that may expire.
d ) From the goods whose protective elements such as packaging, tape, seal, package have been opened after delivery; contracts for the delivery of non-refundable health and hygiene requirements.
e) Contracts for goods which, after delivery, are intermixed with other products and which are inherently impossible to be separated.
f) Contracts on books, digital content and computer consumables provided in the material environment in case the protective elements such as packaging, tape, seal, package are opened after the delivery of the goods.
g) Contracts for the delivery of periodicals such as newspapers and magazines other than those provided under the subscription agreement.
h) Contracts to be made at a certain date or period for the purposes of accommodation, transport of goods, car rental, food and beverage supply and leisure time for recreational or recreational purposes.
i) Contracts for services rendered in electronic environment or royalties delivered immediately to consumers .
j) Contracts for services commenced with the consent of the consumer before the right of withdrawal expires.
5) technical protection measures that affect the functionality of digital content if the consumer purchases any digital content, and information on which hardware or software the digital content can work with, as the SELLER knows or is expected to know reasonably; ******. com is included in the promotional content on the page it is offered for sale in Turkey.
6) Complaints and objections of consumers : If you have any complaints about your order and / or the product subject to your order and / or your order, please contact us with the contact information mentioned above or ********. com You may communicate to the SELLER by means of the contact information provided on the website . The complaintsyou have submitted will be immediately recorded, evaluated and resolved by the competent units and returned to you as soon as possible. In case of disputes regarding this agreement; The Turkish courts are competent ; The applicable law is Turkish Law.
It will be available, including disputes relating to this Convention in Business borders of the Republic of Turkey; The Consumer Courts shall be authorized for the disputes above the value declared by the Ministry of Customs and Trade each year, where the CONSUMER transaction is made or the Consumer or Arbitration Committees are located in the place where the CONSUMER residence is located.
7) Preliminary Information Form and Distance Selling Contract is a preliminary protocol for the products whose sale is foreseen to be completed with official transactions to be performed with the official authorities in accordance with the relevant legislation. The total price of these products, the form of payment will be specified in the relevant Campaign Terms and / or Product Description, this price does not include the costs incurred during the completion of official transactions for sale. Such costs shall be paid by the CONSUMER during the performance of official transactions. These sales shall be deemed to have been completed by the payment of the total price to the SELLER by the CONSUMER and by